A word from the President of StoneRidge:
StoneRidge is still accepting boneless trim for the 2019 season, but will no longer be cutting and de-boning whole or quartered deer, bear, elk and other wild game.
After 45 years of servicing all your wild game needs, this was a difficult decision made after much discussion and exploring many options. Due to the exponential growth in recent years of StoneRidge's Wholesale business, it has become no longer feasible to continue processing wild game carcasses.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for the opportunity to serve you all of these years, and we look forward to continue processing your boneless wild game into our wide array of delicious sausage products. If you have any questions, please call 920-787-5444 and choose the venison option.
See our updated pricing now that StoneRidge does NOT ACCEPT WHOLE DEER carcasses
Where can I drop off my deer or wild game meat if it is de-boned, trimmed and clean? StoneRidge no longer accepts full deer drop-offs.
#1 - Wautoma, WI - At our StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly location (click for map)
#2 - DePere, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in DePere (click for map) -
#3 - Little Chute, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Little Chute (click for map)
#4 - Kaukauna, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Kaukauna (click for map)
#5 - Suamico / Howard, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Suamico / Howard (click for map)
#6 - Watertown, WI - At Steve's Southside Citgo (click for map)
See our brochure on our venison drop-off services at all of our locations (click here).
A few things to know about venison processing:
- As of June 2019, StoneRidge no longer accepts full, whole deer carcasses. Your deer must be clean, trimmed, and deboned into the meat, no fur.
- You are NOT guaranteed processed venison that contains only your venison (sausage, brats, etc.).
- Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification will be donated to the local food pantry.
- No minimum weight to process your venison. This is unique to venison only.
Links to other publications:
- Wisconsin DNR Licenses, Permits & Registrations
- So You Got a Deer - How to field dress your deer
- Click here to electronically register your Wisconsin deer or bear with the DNR!
Do you have questions for us? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org call us: at 920-787-5444 or Fax us at 920-787-5443