Quality Assurance Technician APPLY NOW
Food Safety (Daily, Weekly and Annually)
- Verify that the HACCP Plan is functioning as intended.
- Performs direct observation, verification, corrective actions, and pre shipment reviews as required by the HACCP programs.
- Performs sanitation verification checks as required by the Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
- Monitors and records temperatures that are required by Prerequisite Programs.
- Assures that the HACCP system(s) are reassessed at least annually or whenever there are any changes to a process that may affect food safety.
- Prepares for external audits, including audits for SQF certifications.
- Any NR’s are responded to.
- Meet with Quality Team regularly. Attend other meetings as needed.
- Sanitation is being performed adequately on a daily basis.
- May assume some of the HACCP Coordinator’s duties in the absence of the HACCP Coordinator.
- Assist with or perform training and refresher meetings of employees.
- Oversee all quality control processes to make sure that they are done on a daily basis. This includes assisting in addressing any customer complaints and or returns.
- Performs or oversees all quality and food safety checks as required by QA Manual, Prerequisite Programs and/or HACCP Programs.
- Assures all USDA requirements are being met.
- Assists HACCP Coordinator as directed.
- Maintains accurate records that document the implementation and performance of the QA and food safety programs.
- Assumes other duties as defined by the HACCP Coordinator.
- Perform quality checks throughout day.
- Ensure employees adherence to Stoneridge’s GMPs, SOPs, and SSOPs.
The Quality Control person is the designated alternate SQF Practitioner and may assume the duties of the HACCP/QA Coordinator during scheduled and unscheduled absences. This Quality Control position is responsible to oversee the development, implementation, review and maintenance of the SQF system. As such, this position, with the guidance of the HACCP Coordinator, is responsible to take appropriate action to ensure the integrity of the SQF system.
The HACCP/QA Coordinator will handle these duties in the absence of the Quality Control person.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- HSA, if needed