Production Supervisor APPLY NOW
Responsible for all areas of operation pertaining to production, including HACCP, SQF, FSMA, food safety, regulatory requirements, inventory management and quality assurance.
- Analyze pounds output as compared to hours worked
- Monitor overtime of all plant departments.
- All USDA/SQF/FSMA/HACCP requirements are being met.
- All equipment is functioning on a daily basis.
- All refrigeration equipment is operating properly. All refrigeration equipment is cleaned and serviced on a regular basis.
- Recommend new equipment purchases to increase efficiency.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, review raw material and aging inventory.
- Monitor market on weekly basis.
- Oversee inventory management with the goal of meeting customer age requirements, usage and costs.
- Understand and support the efforts of the SQF/FSMA/HACCP System. He/she will be responsible to assure the SQF/FSMA/HACCP requirements are followed and to monitor activities for continual improvement.
- Assure that all staff is aware of the Company’s commitment to meet food safety/SQF/FSMA/HACCP/QA goals and responsibilities on implement and maintain a sound system.
Employees who report to Production Manager
- All Room Leads
The Plant Manager and Room Leads will handle the duties in the absence of the Production Manager.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- HSA, if needed