General Laborer - Wautoma (Ready to Eat Room) APPLY NOW
- Cut and process cooked meat products.
- Insert and label products, visually inspect product and materials.
- Pack and palletize the product for shipping.
- Work in other departments when needed.
- Full time 40 hours per week minimum.
- Hours are 6:00 am- 4:30 pm earlier depending on workload. Occasional Saturdays are required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Willing to work in the cold and stand for long periods of time.
- Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Leave and Holidays: Personal Leave, Vacation, paid Holiday.
- Retirement: 401K Plan
Instructions to apply:
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out with next steps.